Triology Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triology Studios

We make games for PC, PSP, DS and probably more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Triology Studios Official Android App
Structure and Hierarchy EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:32 pm by Nexus71c

» [W.I.P] Cry Of Fear Epic Mod Tool
Structure and Hierarchy EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:13 pm by Nexus71c

» New things regarding this site
Structure and Hierarchy EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:49 am by Nexus71c

» OUYA-O Storylines
Structure and Hierarchy EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:15 pm by Nexus71c

» OUYA-O Game Plan
Structure and Hierarchy EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:11 pm by Nexus71c

» Web Series Info
Structure and Hierarchy EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:41 pm by Nexus71c

» Story Writer and maybe Music Artist
Structure and Hierarchy EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 am by Nexus71c

» Confusing, eh?
Structure and Hierarchy EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:26 pm by Nexus71c

» New Job Additions
Structure and Hierarchy EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:48 am by Nexus71c

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Structure and Hierarchy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDevil497
Triology Team
RedDevil497

Structure and Hierarchy Empty
PostSubject: Structure and Hierarchy   Structure and Hierarchy EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:55 am

This forum does need a lot of work and a lot more thinking before we do anything "official." Therefore I am proposing that significant changes be made. Changes such as:

-New Groups and Ranks system
-Other forum systems I could probably set up myself
-A new layout of the homepage. All could be edited for the most part with HTML.
-A better structure of the topics and threads.

Triology Studios cannot work on more than one game, That'd take forever. We should move away from the whole "Triology Studios" thing and move on to make a site about one specific game in general. I think we should wipe all topics we have made so far, In order to organize everything better. If it could be possible, We could modify the theme to go along with our game background as well..

Also..I don't necessarily want to be an Admin for a site which I can't contribute much of the game to. Quite frankly, My computer is so bad now I can't even map. I do, However, Want to help in the putting together of this forum. I will arrange a ranking and grouping system which not only I, But everyone, can agree on.

So reply back as soon as possible Nexus..Whether you agree or disagree it's your site not mine. I do, however, Think that a lot of people will agree with what I'm proposing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure and Hierarchy   Structure and Hierarchy EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 am

RedDevil497 wrote:
This forum does need a lot of work and a lot more thinking before we do anything "official." Therefore I am proposing that significant changes be made. Changes such as:

-Other forum systems I could probably set up myself
-A new layout of the homepage. All could be edited for the most part with HTML.
-A better structure of the topics and threads.

Triology Studios cannot work on more than one game, That'd take forever. We should move away from the whole "Triology Studios" thing and move on to make a site about one specific game in general. I think we should wipe all topics we have made so far, In order to organize everything better. If it could be possible, We could modify the theme to go along with our game background as well..

Also..I don't necessarily want to be an Admin for a site which I can't contribute much of the game to. Quite frankly, My computer is so bad now I can't even map. I do, However, Want to help in the putting together of this forum. I will arrange a ranking and grouping system which not only I, But everyone, can agree on.

So reply back as soon as possible Nexus..Whether you agree or disagree it's your site not mine. I do, however, Think that a lot of people will agree with what I'm proposing.

Seems good Red

RedDevil497 wrote:
I could design some rank icons if needs be Smile
Also you could consider removing the smiles and replacing them.Default just seems a bit boring

RedDevil497 wrote:
Triology Studios cannot work on more than one game
Agreed.Stick with one game if possible

RedDevil497 wrote:
Quite frankly, My computer is so bad now I can't even map
That is no worry as I am a mapper myself Wink

These seem quite good However I could consider a structure

These resemble the category and forum
[General]
Announcements
Introductions
Apply
[Games]
Maps
Mods
Models
Textures
Possibly some more but they are some suggestions

We could try find a different forum host.....
Not to be fussy but Forumotion seems quite boring now.....
Back to top Go down
Nexus71c
Mapper and Coder
Nexus71c

PostSubject: Re: Structure and Hierarchy   Structure and Hierarchy EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:37 pm

Well I have been thinking it over. I think your right. But I say let's keep this site then make another for the game. We don't have to use forumotion. Here is a site talking about 7 sites we can use http://www.smashingapps.com/2011/01/28/7-best-yet-free-online-website-builders.html
Also we can use forumer or smfnew. I don't know. I will look over the sites to see what could work. So its your choice. This site is a democracy. We will all decide and agree on one thing. It's not a dictatorship or autocracy led by me. So we all vote on this. But I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://triologystudios.forumotion.com
RedDevil497
Triology Team
RedDevil497

PostSubject: Re: Structure and Hierarchy   Structure and Hierarchy EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Nexus71c wrote:
Well I have been thinking it over. I think your right. But I say let's keep this site then make another for the game. We don't have to use forumotion. Here is a site talking about 7 sites we can use http://www.smashingapps.com/2011/01/28/7-best-yet-free-online-website-builders.html
Also we can use forumer or smfnew. I don't know. I will look over the sites to see what could work. So its your choice. This site is a democracy. We will all decide and agree on one thing. It's not a dictatorship or autocracy led by me. So we all vote on this. But I agree.
You seem to be getting the basic just of what I am saying. This forum alone needs to be organized as a whole more better than a simple forum made for no apparent reason. If you want we can move to a different site for the game. But I say we just re-do this one.

And Friz..That topic structure seems alright. What I'm basically trying to do here is move away from the general structure set up my NZP Maps though. As in a whole new structure in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure and Hierarchy   Structure and Hierarchy Empty

Back to top Go down

Structure and Hierarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triology Studios :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: